SAU Community

3 Mobile Phones For Sale - Android, Windows, And Symbian.

Mobile Phones for sale. Nokia E52, Sony Xperia X10 Mini Pro, and HTC Mozart.

Nokia E52 (Symbian) - Screen protector, box, manuals, box, manuals, some cables, etc. Updated with latest software, includes MicroSD Card. Non-touch phone, but sensational battery life and excellent In-built turn by turn Navigation through Ovi Maps - Plus all your regulars like email, Facebook, etc.

Sony X10 Mini Pro (Android) - Screen protector, charger, box, manuals, some cables, etc. Updated with latest software. Small form factor with full slide out keyboard. I "think" this takes MicroSD cards as well, and if so there should be one in there, I can confirm as required.

HTZ Mozart (Windows) - Screen protector, two cases, charger, higher capacity battery plus the original. Updated with latest software. Excellent camera on this handset and Windows Phone is great to use.

All phones have a few minor marks here and there but nothing major and all screens are crack free. All phones will be factory reset prior to handover, are unlocked, and can be used on any network. Tests are welcome and IMEI's can be provided if required.

I have mentioned "some cables" as I'm not entirely sure what each phone shipped with new, if you'd like to know more about the box contents let me know.

$100ea ONO.

Depending on the sale price, I might even post it for you :) Pickup is fine also - Wodonga.

post-23873-0-01729500-1383878691_thumb.jpgpost-23873-0-64266800-1383878692_thumb.jpgpost-23873-0-34788100-1383878694_thumb.jpg