SAU Community

Skyline Parts For Sale

LOCATED IN CANLEY HEIGHTS 2166, SYDNEY

PREFER NOT TO POST

PLEASE CONTACT VIA SMS ONLY - 0426876899

LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED

PRICES NEGOTIABLE IF MULTIPLE ITEMS ARE PURCHASED

Parts i have for sale.

4 x standard turbos out of a BNR32 93' (needs rebuilts but all the parts are there. minot shaft play) - $60EA

2 x high flow turbos out of my old BNR32 (needs rebuilts but all the parts are there. minot shaft play) - $80EA

BRAND NEW aftermarket FMIC to suit gtr. 600x300x100 - $260

OEM injectors BNR32 93' - $220

OEM coilpacks BNR32 93' - $125

OEM FMIC + PIPING BNR32 - $200

OEM FRONT STRUT - $100

OEM intake piping - $230

EXEDY HD Clutch out of BNR32 - $350

still has plenty of meat, ive upgraded to a button and no longer need. rated to 400kw

APEXI air filter x 2 suite RB26 (larger sized) - $80ea or two for $150

BRAND NEW APEXI triple stand up guages - $190

RB26DETT LONG MOTOR - $1300

requires, turbos, sump. rest of the engine is there. ready for your RWD rb26DETT conversion.

engine has good compression and i would put it into my datsun. however i just blew all my money building the GTR.

DO NOT offer priced over the phone. come and have a look first. no one likes a first call haggler.

SIMMONS V4 17x8F/9R CHROME 3" LIP. mesh painted black. - $2100

Wheels in very good condition and will come with tyres with about 60% one tyre will need replacing. comes with SIMMONS centre caps.

ADVAN RG 17x8.5+35 all round - $1300

gold in colour with blue advan label round the wheel. wheels in great condition all round. period correct for R32 GTR's. Will come with 70% pirellis all round

AKEI RPF1 SILVER PAIR 18X9.5 +15 - $650

Wheels are in pretty much new condition. not a single scratch on the front face. brand new pairs are going for around $800.. and they look pretty much the same as mine..

BRIDE CUGA PAIR - $750

Great condition. has only ever been in my room. ive actually never fitted them on to the car since i bought it second hand so they are pretty schmick. no rails included

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Took a little trip  went to nismo hoping the get my fuel tank hoses and unfortunately they told me they didn’t have stock luckily I was able to go to a Nissan parts store and they were able to order them in for me  then can home and cleaned the tank with some degreaser and fitted the new hoses before putting it back in the car 
    • 100% I’ll hack into the 33. Strap a turbo onto the RB25DE and/or put the 25 head on a 30 block. 33 passed in cos the reserve was too high. I’ll try lowballing it again and negotiate. Aim is to have it landed and on the road for under 15k, then spend the same amount on top in mods.
    • It's generally best practise to run 1x run without VCT enabled, then 1x run enabled till redline. Overlay the two torque graphs and you'll find the desired RPM to turn off VCT. Sometimes, it might be even worthwhile turning off VCT earlier control torque/cylinder pressure and using VCT purely to spool the turbo.
    • They sell them in Malaysia for about $4
    • First time I ever have issues with Amazon, but my wife often tells me to keep an eye out for fakes. It finally got me. I wrapped up the conversation with Gates. The gentlemen I was talking to seemed to hate his job but the response time on their technical support is outstanding. He stated that the hose is marked with some variation of "SAE J30R10" but that if you only purchase a 1 foot length like I did, it is possible to get a cut between markings and have a blank hose. To no ones surprise, he stated the swelling and "gummyness" isn't normal and to replace/buy from somewhere else (He mentioned NAPA). I'll toss a small end of the new one in gas for a few days before pulling the hanger out again, just to be safe.  Hose should arrive Monday. For those running multiple pump in tank hangers, you know the joys of getting them out and back in. I'm surprised I haven't destroyed my level float yet.  Lastly once I wrap all of this up, I'm planning on hitting the dyno again in 2 weeks while I'm on vacation. I realized recently that my VCT is set to turn off at 5000RPM. I'm surprised it wasn't increased while I was on the dyno last. I'm expecting I can increase it to ~6500RPM, if not more. Should hopefully get another 15-20kw out of it. I also want him to revisit my knock thresholds. I'm occasionally getting false knock around 3000rpm.