SAU Community

Vic: Immaculate Nissan Skyline 350Gt Coupe For Sale

VQ35DE

I have up for sale one of the lowest genuine KM V35 coupes in Australia. ONLY 33000 GENUINE KM's.

The Km's can be backed up by a full service history since day one and also the original export certificate (dereg certificate). Upon inspection you can be clearly certain the km are genuine. Any inspection welcome, no accidents, bring your mechanic or racv to check. This is a genuine sale as I have 2 cars and this one rarely gets driven, sits in garage all day everyday. I have only done 2000km in the last 6 months. It is garaged 24/7 and washed every 2 weeks if I drive it. Detailed once a month using premium products.

I have spent about $5000 worth of custom modifications since ownership. No expenses spared. made 180 kw at the wheels on a Dynopack Dyno, that's around 235kw at the flywheel. Never been tracked or abused in any way, always serviced at Revzone Melbourne and I've got all the receipts for the work done and the modifications bought. Only ever put in 98 octane petrol from either shell or BP. The car is very smooth to drive.

It is the "Premium" model with the leather seats, HID lights, dual zone climate control etc.

Modifications:
- Motordyne 5/16 Iso-thermal plenum spacer
- Motordyne coolant bypass valve
- Stillen Engine damper
- NRG grounding kit
- Jim Wolf popcharger
- Z tube intake
- Tein lowered suspension
- Custom twin 2.5 inch catback exhaust with a Magnaflow x pipe
- Front Gialla lip
- Custom front grille
- Optioned 19 inch forged alloy RAYS wheels
- Bridgestone Potenza 245/40/19 tyres
- Darkest legal tints all around

Needs to go, as I said, I don't drive the car much any more so it's taking up garage space. I can provide RWC as there is nothing that needs to be changed in order to get one. Please no TIME WASTERS OR TIRE KICKERS.

The original export certificate will be provided (to back up genuine kilemetres)

I also have some other parts for sale including:

- a spare pearl white boot and wing ($300)
- brand new simota catch can ($80)
- brand new OBX throttle body spacer ($80)
- custom carbon fibre wrapped stock grille ($200)

Please SMS me 0498 239 948 to inspect the car, no time wasters please, first to see will buy

This is a genuine KM car, export certificate provided (unlike most dealers who will not give this important piece of information to you).

In the last 6 months, I've only done 2000 kms, the car is garaged all day everyday.

Needs to go, as I just don't have the garage space anymore. (I have 2 cars).

Get you mechanic to come inspect with you if you wish, I have nothing to hide and nothing to lose, genuine sale as I cannot fit in my garage anymore and there is no need for me to have 2 cars.

4ZUD5w3l.jpg

YCJjnm1l.jpg

HnyZ9dQl.jpg

Qwhx4JPl.jpg

BuqQ4kXl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well since we all have one, I would put it on Carsales and raise the price, I think given what it is and what you have spent on it the price is too cheap. Start at 25k, you can always go down, I just bought a stock one for more than what you are asking.

Well since we all have one, I would put it on Carsales and raise the price, I think given what it is and what you have spent on it the price is too cheap. Start at 25k, you can always go down, I just bought a stock one for more than what you are asking.

Thanks for the kind words mate, the truth is the price is low as I've got 2 cars now and there's just no point paying rego and insurance for 2 cars. Let alone the fact that my garage can hardly fit 2 cars.

The car market is real shit these days, I've seen stock cars with higher kms than mine sold for more than my asking price at dealers.

Yes, it's on car sales as well. Search for the lowest km v35 coupe in victoria.

This is a good price. With modest but not over the top mods. Digging the silver center console. Good luck with sale!

Thanks for the kind words, at 19995 I think it's a bargain, it must be a Victorian thing though, no one wants a genuine low km v35...

There is a base red coupe here in newcastle for 12k with books and no one wants it. If wasnt so far into my build id buy it. Or this one.

Yeah..seems like the only way to sell a car these days is to keep dropping the price..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...