SAU Community

F S (Nsw) Yellow R34 G T R - Awesome Condition

I would wish you good luck with the sale Ant.... BUT i dont want to see it go :P Happy Birthday and bad luck with the sale hehe.....

haha thanks mate.

im currently researching all the mods im going to do when it doesnt sell haha.. getting overly keen for it now actually..

when that time comes the LMGT4s will probably be up for sale, so if people are keen, please keep an eye out for them in the new year.

• 4 weeks later...

pm me with some details if your keen mate.

cheers

Nah all good bro, don't want to waste your time, I can't do much until April anyway, I just bought a new Prius :P for the wife...then overseas holidays in coming March, so I have to wait till then to see how much $$$ I have.

Your car is like mine, Mint...

Nah all good bro, don't want to waste your time, I can't do much until April anyway, I just bought a new Prius :P for the wife...then overseas holidays in coming March, so I have to wait till then to see how much $$$ I have.

Your car is like mine, Mint...

not a problem mate, all the best.

Quite Surprised this immaculate GT-R hasn't sold yet.

Yea its getting plenty of interest, nearly 2500 detail views on carsales so far, no phone calls but, only txts..

i think, timing, price, and location are putting people off. no one seems to interested in paying premium for a premium example, i knew it would be hard given alot of the market is flooded with cars stating very similar conidition and kms, although im sure more most are the dodgey imports that have been brought in over the last 5+ years with some heavy windbacks etc... end of the its more of a buyers market so i can understand people wanting to buy things very cheap, i was the same looking for mine.

I think first to see the car will most likely buy it.

Yea its getting plenty of interest, nearly 2500 detail views on carsales so far, no phone calls but, only txts..

i think, timing, price, and location are putting people off. no one seems to interested in paying premium for a premium example, i knew it would be hard given alot of the market is flooded with cars stating very similar conidition and kms, although im sure more most are the dodgey imports that have been brought in over the last 5+ years with some heavy windbacks etc... end of the its more of a buyers market so i can understand people wanting to buy things very cheap, i was the same looking for mine.

Yes, your spot on. People would rather pay 10k-15k less then your asking price, and buy one that's got rust, "low genuine km's" which are most likely dodgy. Everyone is scared to pay a premium for an Immac genuine GT-R. At the end of the day it's well worth it. I'm always checking the market in Japan, and you'd be lucky to find a standard GT-R/V-spec with genuine 50,000km's or less for under $40k, mind you that's Japan price. Still have to allow a good 10k to bring it in, compliance etc, but people don't understand.

• Like 1

Perfectly stated....

Here's a clean example of a R34 GT-R non v-spec in bayside blue with genuine low km's which sold for 3,655,000yen which is about $41,000AUS.

http://exportcar.jp/en/component/auctstat/?view=auctstatdetail&id=ExNaz70s3T1evi

By the time it is landed, complied, new tyres and service (compliance rules), registered and other little things, this clean GT-R would owe you about $52,000AUS roughly. So people clearly need to understand that these cars are becoming rare to find in this condition, but not only that, they are also actually hold value and appreciating rather then depreciating. You can buy a R35 GT-R in japan for the price of R34 GT-R's in japan now.

Here's a clean example of a R34 GT-R non v-spec in bayside blue with genuine low km's which sold for 3,655,000yen which is about $41,000AUS.

http://exportcar.jp/en/component/auctstat/?view=auctstatdetail&id=ExNaz70s3T1evi

By the time it is landed, complied, new tyres and service (compliance rules), registered and other little things, this clean GT-R would owe you about $52,000AUS roughly. So people clearly need to understand that these cars are becoming rare to find in this condition, but not only that, they are also actually hold value and appreciating rather then depreciating. You can buy a R35 GT-R in japan for the price of R34 GT-R's in japan now.

Yep thats exactly right, if anyone is looking at buying a 34R, please look into the auction sale historys, and match them with the car prices that have been imported here in the last year against the kms and condition, becomes very clear that something is very off!

the above car still represents great value, very similar price to mine (mine is a little deerer, but giving its on LMGT4s i think its more than fair). people just get put off by a price tag of 10k+ for what they think is the same thing....

but it also comes down to trust in that mine isnt another one of the dodgey ones out there, photos can be decieving (was shocked when i was inspecting some, in the pics they look like show cars, when i go to see it, the front bumper looked like it had been sprayed in the back yard, and wasnt even fully covered in paint haha). All i can say is that perspective buyers will not be dissapointed when coming to look at this car.

This car was actually advertised as soon as i started looking for a gtr, took me 3 months to actually go look at it as it wasnt really what i was after (wanted a purple or black vspec/vspecII ideally). when i did though i couldnt turn it down, one of the few cars i could feel comfortable paying a large sum of money for, as others just seemed in too poor coniditon to be paying 50k for.

I have looked at a lot of GTR's here and done history checks in Japan and most of them have dodgy km's. I've also done 3 years of auction research and I always check the market daily, and when GTR's sell in japan with under 50-60K km's, your not looking at anything under $40K for a standard GT-R or V-spec. so do the maths, you see some dealers advertising on carsales GTR's with 30-40k bullshit km's for prices ranging from 50-55k. Doesn't make sense cause that's what it will owe you landed if it really was that many km's, so clearly they are buying GTR's with 100,000km's+ if not more and advertising same price as IMMAC examples as Anthony's (OP) to kill the market like that. Do your homework guys!!

That's right. Like I said one in the condition of yours is 48-52k landed. So the ones advertised for 50k at dodgy dealerships with "low km's" are as dodgy as they get. If it's going to owe you roughly 50k landed and complied with that much km's why would you sell it for that price again? Your a dealership you have to add your profit too. Clearly they are grade R or poor condition grade 1-3 with semi trailer km's.

• 2 weeks later...