SAU Community

Rb20E To Rb20De

Hi i am new to this forum so dont know if this is right place to post but here goes ... i have a 1994 r33 maual (rb20e) and was thinking of buying a r34 rb20de neo engine for it, engine comes with ecu and loom (loom is for auto not sure if this matters with manual box ???),engine mounts and subframe.. just wondering what complications i might run into doing so..im pretty sure from what ive looked up that it will bolt right in there and just need ecu and loom wired up :no: ( just thought id check with people that know what there talking about :yes: .. cheers

It's a rare car if it is in Australia. Sorry to tell you this, but it's pretty much the shittest skyline engine combo you could get besides a diesel!

Don't concern yourself with the neo motor. Get a few more cubes and get a R33 RB25DE. Should be able to find a motor and ecu easy enough. Or if your not a p plater, sell sell sell, and buy a decent car.

It's a rare car if it is in Australia. Sorry to tell you this, but it's pretty much the shittest skyline engine combo you could get besides a diesel!

Don't concern yourself with the neo motor. Get a few more cubes and get a R33 RB25DE. Should be able to find a motor and ecu easy enough. Or if your not a p plater, sell sell sell, and buy a decent car.

Agree