SAU Community

Inner Southern Suburbs Battery...

MaXiMuS007

OK,

we've had the Northern suburbs battery thread, what about retailers in the Inner South?

Also, when changing the battery, is there anything you have to do besides pull it out and put the new one in?

-Max

in answer to ur question.... no u dont have to do anything else. UNLESS the battery terminals are the wrong size which happens on some imports... like on josies soarer...

I did a lot of shopping around trying to get a good price, and in the end i got a 550cca from Big-W

Is there something special about the batteries that go into 32/33/34 ?

I don't see the difference between buying a battery or a set of spark plugs or a set of seat covers... its all the same retailers, with the same products, the ones that buy in bulk are going to be the ones with the best prices.

IE: Big-W "we sell for less" ;) and in the end, they did.

If i had gone straight there to begin with, i could have saved $15 in fuel shopping around.

:P

I did a lot of shopping around trying to get a good price, and in the end i got a 550cca from Big-W

Is there something special about the batteries that go into 32/33/34 ?

I don't see the difference between buying a battery or a set of spark plugs or a set of seat covers... its all the same retailers, with the same products, the ones that buy in bulk are going to be the ones with the best prices.

IE: Big-W "we sell for less"  ;)  and in the end, they did.

If i had gone straight there to begin with, i could have saved $15 in fuel shopping around.  

:P

R33s (not sure about the others) have smaller (physically) batteries and brackets than standard Australian cars.

One would think that considering 33's are so common over this side of town, that most large retail chains would stock them.

MaXiMuS007 exactly what sort of battery are you after?

I'll keep an eye out on my travels.