SAU Community

Wedding Assistance...please?

Rissa

Hi All,

I was hoping to seek some assistance in getting an R35 GT-R as well as a R34 GT-R for my upcoming wedding in October.

It will be in the afternoon of the 11th October 14 down at Currumbin Valley. Times are yet to be finalised at the moment, however we are looking at early afternoon. Payment will be provided if anyone is able to assist of course.

Would love it if anyone could help make this special day even better!!

Larissa.

No dramas. I realise it is a fair way away, just wanted to give a fair bit of notice just in case we had difficulty closer to the date.

Will keep you posted.

I would love to have 2 35s and a 34 GT-R. As for colours, I'm not going to be picky. I doubt I will have a vast array of cars to choose from, so I think I'd be happy with almost anything that comes my way!

I was really hoping to get the second 35 for the boys - Getting married to Gumflapper, who has been on this forum for quite some time, so I know he would like to get a nice ride as well :)

defari - Appreciate the offer, but not what I'm looking for :)

Captain Natro - have you any photos?

StretchGSK - Good point...

The cars will essentially be to transport the bridal party and for some photos after the ceremony, if the owners don't mind. The venue is a bit out in the sticks with some nice winding roads - it's on Baines Road, Currumbin Valley.

It depends what cars we are able to get as to the configuration. I was wanting to have the R35 for me, and if we could get a second, I was hoping to put the boys (x3) in one as well, however it would have to get to the venue earlier. If that all works out, and I'm able to get a R34, I'd put the bridesmaids (x2) in that, or a R33.

As I mentioned above, we will certainly provide payment for your generosity. What's the going rate these days? I've got no clue...

I was being sarcastic unfortunately bro, my cars not clean enough for a wedding :(

You've shattered my dreams :( ... jks, all is good. I've at least got plenty of time to organise things.

Well I really should have congratulated you first on getting engaged...

I am moving to QLD in the next month or 6 weeks and will be bringing my R34 GTR with me and would be more than happy to help you out on your special day.

As you say it is still some time away, but put me on your list and we can firm up the details once I get to QLD.