SAU Community

Fs: 560Bhp 2003 Nissan V35 Skyline (350Gt)

Magic

Hey,

Just thought I'd post this hear too. I'm selling my V.

455RWHP 521Nm.

$41,000 ONO.

7,000KM's. BRAND NEW ENGINE, not a rebuild. 121,xxx on the chassis. Nearly all the parts minus the supercharger has less than 7,000km's on it, with 90% freeway driving. The transmission has about 15,000km's on it. A lot of time, energy and money has been spent on this car.

SAU for sale thread: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/437831-fs-560bhp-2003-nissan-v35-skyline-350gt/?p=7174298

Contact me if interested. Thanks.

DSC01154.jpg

41k and it only makes 334rwkw. Please there are NM35s that have spent half the money that make that power.

"makes it one of the most unique V35s in the world". Half of G35 owners in america have done this and doesnt make it that "unique".

Edited by Howaitonaito

41k and it only makes 334rwkw. Please there are NM35s that have spent half the money that make that power.

"makes it one of the most unique V35s in the world". Half of G35 owners in america have done this and doesnt make it that "unique".

Are you bipolar?

2hhlrti.png

I have a 2.37 pulley that will put it close to or over 500rwhp. I could also E85 it if I was chasing numbers. The transmission wouldn't last long either option, a NOS kit would probably be smarter as the increase in torque during launches wouldn't be as much of a strain on the drivetrain.

If you want to compare it to the Americans, feel free to jump on G35 Driver and see that it's the 5th quickest supercharged G35/V35 on there, and would be at #1 on a run with ET's. It would probably sit around #4 in the overall top 25 list too. Here is the link: http://g35driver.com/forums/drag/415854-top-25-1-4-mile-times.html

Also consider the amount spent on wheels, aero, gauges, steering, and suspension before you even start adding up the parts under the bonnet.

Good luck with your Sedan though.

Edited by Magic

I have a 2.37 pulley that will put it close to or over 500rwhp. I could also E85 it if I was chasing numbers. The transmission wouldn't last long either option, a NOS kit would probably be smarter as the increase in torque during launches wouldn't be as much of a strain on the drivetrain.

So it hasn't even run what you assume it will make?

The trans is holding fine in my car, perhaps yours wasn't built well enough, is it slipping?

NOS? Only if you get two of the big ones...

Are you bipolar?

2hhlrti.png

If you want to compare it to the Americans, feel free to jump on G35 Driver and see that it's the 5th quickest supercharged G35/V35 on there, and would be at #1 on a run with ET's. It would probably sit around #4 in the overall top 25 list too. Here is the link: http://g35driver.com/forums/drag/415854-top-25-1-4-mile-times.html

Also consider the amount spent on wheels, aero, gauges, steering, and suspension before you even start adding up the parts under the bonnet.

Good luck with your Sedan though.

Got a problem with people with bipolar?

In saying that those GTR wheels must have been atleast 10k!

The trans is holding fine in my car, perhaps yours wasn't built well enough, is it slipping?

You were right. Going buy this guys pricing scotty yours would be about 50k and you can fit three dead backpackers in the boot. Talk about value for money!

Â

So it hasn't even run what you assume it will make?Â

Â

Â

NOS? Only if you get two of the big ones...Â

You were right. Going buy this guys pricing scotty yours would be about 50k and you can fit three dead backpackers in the boot. Talk about value for money!

I think people are paying for the mods here and not the car. I recently sold my mildly modded 2003 coupe LOW KM (34000 km genuine) for only $16500. I had it on car sales for $23000 and not one phone call in one year . The sellers market is shit nowdays as there's about 230 other v35 coupes on car sales...

Anyway good luck with the sale

It ran 12.7 as listed on G35 Driver, without much traction 1st-3rd. Unless you mean the power not times. The trans is fine. For a streeter the power is more than enough, my transmission isn't as built as yours either - we've had this convo on ZClub.. I was just trying to explain to Howaitonaito in a simple way about his 'dollar to power' ratio. A lot more power is capable from the car but I want to keep it reliable. I was going to chase 1/4 times with it but I've decided to invest some money back into my businesses.

The price is ONO and I'm not in a rush to sell. If someone is in the market for a V35 they're more than welcome to negotiate..

Edited by Magic