SAU Community

Vw Golf R32 Mk5 2008

Random place to put up a VW but who knows!

As topic states my VW Golf R32 MK5 is for sale. I ended up getting out of the import game and wanted something a little more subtle to drive around. Unfortunately the import bug has bitten again and I want to purchase an Evolution 8 MR.

From the array of cars I have owned, the R32 would have to be the nicest, most solid all rounder I have jumped into. The cars has 35,000km and is one of the last few low KM R32's in Australia. To top it off it comes with $2500 worth of VW extended warranty till the end of September along with Rego until the end of the year. The car is immaculate with a polymer coating on the paint. Full leather interior, electric seats with heating, 10 speaker premium standard sterio, freezing air conditioning and one of the nicest sounding N/A 6 cylinders I have heard and voted by carsguide. Coupled with the DSG auto it is an absolute delight to wake up and drive without any fuss or wanted police attention.

I am sorry for the absence of pics they will be uploaded a.s.a.p when I finish night shift for the next few days.

Asking price $32,000 Registered/Roadworthy.

KM/Mileage: 35,000km

DSG Auto

Colour: Black

There are 4 with low k's for sale on carsales, mine is the cheapest and the only optined with VW extended dealership warranty. it's one of those i will regret it as soon as i sell it kind of deals. in a perfect world i would purhcase an evo and keep the golf because as a daily, nothing has yet met the well rounded luxury and performance it has... except maybe an r35 gtr (but i haven't owned one of those, only driven :P)

Edited by Mr. Pav

my car is identical and as immaculate as these photos in this for sale ad. I don't have a sunroof though, I was never a fan.. kind of like an rb26 to me... i'd rather just have a friend who has one than own one myself.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Volkswagen-Golf-2008/SSE-AD-2504298/?Cr=7&sdmvc=1

Edited by Mr. Pav