Cowdys R33 Gtst

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think new shell is the go

But I may look at 33 gtr sheel if one pops up

Have also come across a fair few nice kits that may go onto the new shell

Sorry to hear but that's why p platers shouldn't have powerful cars, I had a modded 33 on my p's and I know now I wasn't ready for it even though I thought I was, not having a go at you or anything just my perspective

I can see that point of view and it reinforces it

But what stops be from doing it in a commo or a na skyline. The speed I was doing it easily reachable by them

It was more along the lines of immaturity and thinking I could take it fast

As I have said since I did it. It wasn't the car it was me nothing else but me

Sorry to hear but that's why p platers shouldn't have powerful cars, I had a modded 33 on my p's and I know now I wasn't ready for it even though I thought I was, not having a go at you or anything just my perspective

This is very stereo typical... Zac's 33 made 204rwhp. I dont think that cam be classified as a "Powerful" car. Kids will be kids, there are kids getting round is Commodores and Falcons with the same power

I can see that point of view and it reinforces it

But what stops be from doing it in a commo or a na skyline. The speed I was doing it easily reachable by them

It was more along the lines of immaturity and thinking I could take it fast

As I have said since I did it. It wasn't the car it was me nothing else but me

Agree entirely here. Its not the car that made this happen it was the actions of the driver accompanied by there driving ability. Ive seen many other young drivers do similar things is smaller & slower cars. Hell I've got a mate that rolled his 4x4 going though a round about too quick.

Strong learning curve thats all

New shell found, going to pay for it Tuesday

Sweet!!! Post pics!

No I agree the car doesn't make a difference but the way it made the power and the mentality of driving a turbo sports car at the age did for me, I wasn't trying to stereotype just going off my own experience, good to hear you've got a new shell

Thanks mate :)

Yeah I see where your coming from I was a bit like yeah sports car can go fast

Not anymore I'm like it can go fast but I can't so no thanks

I will post pics when I pay but let's haut say its a bit ok zeke and nick rolled into one

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing what you've got coming, half considering re-shelling mine as had leaking d2 coilovers in it when I got it and they used to knock really badly so I replaced them with new blitz items, repainted the car( stay away from cameron's bodyworks), 26/30 etc etc and it turns out just in front of the passenger mirror where the front quarter meets the window pillar there's a big crack in the chassis and I don't know how structural it is:-(

Painter didn't even notice or either but when you jack the car up the crack opens about 5mm and the car audibly knocks when you go over bumps lol

That's really bad

Gonna be selling my old shell cheap if you want to body work it and get it all good that could be a good option

It will be sold as a rolling shell with 4stud and na breaks