SAU Community

Tuned Performance Dyno Day - 22/03

t5iv

Nah Cara would rather do some more retrim. And the pink plenum is embarassing lol

Retrimming complex curved panels is f**king shit btw. Swore id pay someone to do it next time, but here we go again.

good result

I was expecting less, so ill call it a win

And that's a fair amount for me still being on p's but I still have more room to play with yet :D

And nick :P we thought why not we will see and then we can go up from there

I have a few bits laying around so we will throw them on and see what we can get from it :)

Had a great day guys! Thank you so much for all the support. I couldn't have done it without you all Anyone chasing any work or tuning I'll be doing a limited time discounted labour rate. Will announce it in the next few days. Also as a sau qld member you will receive a 15% discount in my shop.

Cheers again guys and girls

• Like 1

Wish i was there to watch the shenanigans with tehF6 pumping out big numbers. I believe traction was a major issue even with a few people sitting in the back. I read of FB this car normally makes around 800hp mark

• Like 1

I was expecting less, so ill call it a win

And that's a fair amount for me still being on p's but I still have more room to play with yet :D

And nick :P we thought why not we will see and then we can go up from there

I have a few bits laying around so we will sell it and buy her a real manual, turbo, series 2 and go from there :)

FYP :P