SAU Community

Why Do People Get All Butthurt When They See Or Hear Someone Who Puts On A Gtr Badge

Now i want a GTR badge.....For the Volvo :laugh:

The fakies go with undercar lighting and massive bodykits. Cheap broad minded persons bouncing to the duff duff.

Which actually is heaps of fun when your 17.

You cant expect 17 year olds to have good taste, they havent had time to develop it.

broad minded person lol, like the god thing, its a good idea and funny.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik

I have a GT-R badge (R33 style) which obviously doesn't work on an R32.

What if you have Euro-trash stuff on your GT-R? I have Ohlin (Swedish) dampers and Eibach (German) springs.

Is there a European-Japanese-Chinese ratio equation to follow?

You could put an AC Schnitzer or whatever that tuning company is, badge on there. :laugh:

Hmm..... i have a few American bits.

Time for a Chev badge on the 32

This thread makes me laugh so much, ill try no to whore it.

You might as well make your following posts in this thread start with "I'm obviously a troll so I'm just posting something stupid to try and cause trouble".

Can someone kick this thread over to wasteland so it can be given the treatment it deserves......

By your reasoning, you are generally a butthurt :D

obvious%252B_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e

• Like 1

This thread brings the lolz.

Can't believe kids these days don't have anything better to do than troll a good skyline forum.

Bet you have a sv6 commy and got but hurt by some skyline laying waste to your feeble attempts of street racing.

What is wrong with an Sv6 commy?

I have one which is an Sv6 ute, they do any task effectively and efficiently which puts a smile on my face.

Now im getting old.....

Hair is growing out my ears.

And jalapenos makes my butthurt.

But not a cars style or whatever badge you want to put on it. My car is the way i like it, yours is the way you like it.

Hmm...just to answer the OP's question (if its genuine)

if u take a look at japanese car magazines, car clubs and forums... there is an entire community built around the GTR...whether its the R32, R33 or R34.. If u heard of the jap magazine GT-R, u'd see that they have been in business for quite awhile but what do they write about mostly?

Then there is a bigger community built ard the Skylines. To a lot of people (including myself), the GTR is a childhood dream car...So it would seem sacrilegious that u or anyone else diss the car that a lot of people love... or even put a GTR badge on a GTT... not that there is anything wrong with a GTT, if u cant afford a GTR or chose not to get one for whatever reason, its fine. Be proud of what u have. Dont have to go around insulting other people's passion. you wouldnt want people insulting something u liked/loved rite?

if this thread was meant to get angry responses.... then thats just plain silly and a waste of your time.

• Like 2

Just my 2c on the subject.......

a long forgotten and now extremely rare human commodity is the idea of 'honour'. It features very large in History and is particularly revered in Japan.

Putting a GTR badge on your non-GTR is all manner of things.....it is your right......it may be funny.......it may upset people.....it may be an attempt to disguise the reality of your situation ..... or it may be accidental.

One thing remains though - it is dishonourable.

It is your choice whether that matters to you. I know it would matter to me...

Cheers

The Baron

• Like 2

This reminds me when I used to ride road bikes. A mate put a Honda decal on a Kawasaki and you should have heard the shit fight. Some people even got angry.

Its the same as slapping on a 'M' badge on a beemer.

I personally dont care what people do. If it makes you happy :)

Hell, I couldn't even bring myself to put a SSS badge on my LX Bluebird. Just didn't seem right. :/

however, having a StageA Unicorn sticker, Floormat and Cargo net in my R31 SkyWagon is a minimal F**ks given as it amuses me. :laugh:

• Like 1