SAU Community

Fs [Syd]: Npc Carbotic Clutch Disc - Near New, Rb25Det S2 Stock Turbo, R33 Rb25Det Toshi Remapped Ecu, R33 Stock Radiator, Sway Bars

Harro,

Item 1: NPC Carbotic Clutch Disc

Price: $300

Comments:

• Thought my clutch died, turns out my clutch fork was fractured & my bearing carrier was the incorrect
  • Scott from Western Clutch measured it and said it's about 0.04mm worn only, near new
  • Disc is under 2 years old, has had about under 14000 km street driving and 3x track days, car makes under 200kW

Reason for Sale: Downgrade to a lighter disc that's more drivable for the street

Item 2: Toshi Remapped R33 Series 2 ECU

Price: $300

Comments:

• Difference is day and night, others will understand
  • AFRs super safe, sits about 11.7~11.8 all the way at 0.9bar - has been taken to the track many times
  • Tuned for full exhaust, front mount, healthy fuel pump, and boost at 0.9 bar, ~13psi
  • Please check your base timing, set it at exactly 15 on idle with the TPS disconnected
  • Will install and check your base timing for free if you're local

Reason for Sale: New turbo & ECU

Item 3: Stock R33 Series II GTS-t Manual Radiator

Price: $50

Comments:

• Decent condition
  • Doesn't appear clogged or anything

Reason for Sale: hast tag becauseracecar lol

Item 4: Stock R33 Series II Front and Rear anti roll bars / sway bars with bushing & brackets

Price: $80

Comments:

• Decent condition
  • No cracked bushing

Reason for Sale: hast tag becauseracecar lol

Link to other stuff for sale too:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/433062-fs-syd-r33-gts-t-part-brake-pads-subframe-collars-wheels-gauge-holder-misc/page-2

Contacts: PM or Reply Here

As always, will trade for beer and/or alcohol too :woot::woot:

What has been done to the ECU? Was it socketed for a programmable EEPROM or Nistuned?

hey mate!

Socketed ECU with a reprogrammed ROM

Don't think anyone has installed the new Type 6 Nistune for R33 ECUs yet, I know a few of the Stagea boys have though.