SAU Community

Pics From Recent Paint Job! <56k Users Beware>

Cubes

Took some decent pics today after my insurance company checked out the car.

The car had a slight ding in the front end which didn't damage the front bumper only the front head lights and the bonnet lip that wraps around.

This was covered under insurance, I received a call from the paint shop not only a few minutes ago asking me to bring the car in to be fixed up.

Pics to follow....

All the pics posted + more are located here..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man that is dodgey as..!! I've done better jobs than that in my back yard with a budget spray gun and $200 air compressor..

Take it back and either demand it be redone completely or your money back..

You in NSW by any chance?

Couple of ways to clean those cvnts up - MVRIC (I think it's MVRIA now..) http://www.mvria.nsw.gov.au/ have a cry there. The good old Dept of Fair Trading is always at your service (albeit slowly..) or possibly get a cleaner to fire them a cleaner's letter lol. If they're in NSW usually when MVRIC contacts them they have brown undies instantly.

Please name the paintshop that did this work, and delete all personal comments from your post. That way it's not defamation, and SAU cannot get in trouble.

That's some top notch work!

Wow !! Orange peel, runs, crows feet..... I think their 2nd year apprentice got it all wrong on your car.

That's not good, I hope you get it all sorted out.

You probably have done this, but tell the insurance company and they will deal with it.

:)

J