SAU Community

good trustworthy accountants?

(B1) MR_fanny

hey guys and gals,

im looking for a good honest professional accountant around the S.E area preff. reason is that im thinkin of registering a business and i need as much good advice as i can get cause i dont know how the system works and i dont wanna get dicked for anything later on because someone forgot to tell me:D i could go to one in springy but the last one i went to for my tax return..well he cracked open a can of VB infront of me while doin it...haha.

just wondering if any of u guys can recomend a good accountant that u can trust ur car with for me??

cheers

I am an accountant, but i am neither trustworthy or good :P

Adam

Ditto!

I am an accountant, but i wouldn't trust me as far as i could throw me. I cant believe people pay me for it :rolleyes:

But seriously dude, before you do anything ask how much it is going to cost or what their charge out rate it.

Because some of these 'accountants' charge very heavily for the simple service they provide.

As an accountant i am sometimes horrified at the fees other accountants charge.

If you walk in, and you see expensive offices, silk ties and hugo boss suits, do a u-turn, cos you already know where your fees are going