SAU Community

Translation / Information Please

Hornet2572

G'day Troops,

While removing my front seats from my GTR today, I saw a small slip of paper sticking out from underneath the floor carpet.

Thinking it was maybe a build sheet or similar, I carefully dragged it out from a small slit where the seatbelt wiring comes from.

Turns out, it's not a build sheet, lol, but maybe a receipt or similar? A friend of mine who speaks Chinese says it looks like it might be a motorway toll receipt or pass of some kind. Can anyone shed any light on what it says?

Does it have a location on it anywhere? Also, is the 5.2.27 in the circle the date? (27th Feb 2005?)

Any info or help would be great... one more piece in the "Pre-import" puzzle.

post-118673-0-05598700-1400238317_thumb.jpg

Your mate is right it is a receipt for a toll. It is for the Hanshin expressway which is a collection of expressways in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe. You are right about the date and it probably is the 27th Feb 2005. There is a slight possibility that it is Heisei 5 which is the Japanese year of 1993, would require a bit more research to be sure.

Your mate is right it is a receipt for a toll. It is for the Hanshin expressway which is a collection of expressways in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe. You are right about the date and it probably is the 27th Feb 2005. There is a slight possibility that it is Heisei 5 which is the Japanese year of 1993, would require a bit more research to be sure.

Thanks so much, LOACH! I appreciate the help.