SAU Community

Epa Test, Need To Borrow/buy R33 Air Box

turbomad

So I got pulled over and initially the officer said it was for exhaust noise plus he asked why can I hear your bov (aftermarket but plumb back) he noticed that my intercooler piping was not standard (fmic) and that my airbox (pod with alloy sides and top) was not standard either, he said to expect an epa notice in the mail so im assuming its going to be a full test and not just noise, so I was wondering if I could borrow or buy an airbox from r33 gtst. Also will the aftermarket bov pass and the fact that the intercooler pipe comes through the car under the wiper bottle (hole drilled like gtr).

the epa guy wouldn't care about where the pipes are going, but a pod and an fmic is a fail, so you're better off purchasing a stock airbox.

there's one in vic, but he's asking for stupid money though, have a troll through the forums to see what you can get.

Hey mate, I have an R33 airbox for sale at the moment. Don't have the intake snout though, so I'm selling it a bit cheaper. Good to have for any future RWC concerns too ;)

PM if interested.

Xavier.