SAU Community

Eoi 93 R32 Gtr Sydney

Just seeing if there would be any interest in my r32 gtr, silver in colour, hi flowed turbos, greedy intake piping, stainless exhaust from cat back. Coilovers, 104kms on nismo cluster, aircon is iced cold, everything works just they way it should, there is no rust,dings,or major scrathes to the car, has no damage, and has been looked after very well. Gets over 400km out of a tank, starts first time every time, rego has just run out on the 16 June, at this point in my life I can afford to re rego it ATM, and have other things that need my funds and attention, so if someone would enjoy it the way I wish I could, I'd be happy to see it go to another person who will take care of it. Only thing it would need to pass rego is new tyres, to suit the original gtr rims. Everything else is fine, it's a very reliable car, but defently gets up and party's when you ask it too, I have no idea what power it's putting down, but does make my brothers gtr that runs on e85 and has 300atwkw feel very slow. Sold as is unreg. Located west syd, txt only for more info, if you do not have the funds do not bother contacting me, serious buyers only. Would let it go for around $13-14k cash. Cheers