SAU Community

My R33 Gtr Lm Limited

Thanks dyl33. Its gorgeous in person. The pics honestly dont do the condition of it justice. Personally i dont think a car in this condition and its rarety should be changed so I won't be doing much at all to it apart from a dump pipe back exhaust to store and preserve the factory exhaust which is in mint condition and maybe a power fc for a good tune.

Edited by livewire

Gorgeous, love these.

Is this the one that's been on Carsales and ebay recently? Couldn't stop looking at the sellers pics, car was is so original.

You have a 34GTR listed, still got it or replaced?

Beautiful

Yeah it is that one mate. Very very tidy car. It is original indeed. Has to be seen in person to be appreciated.

Ah I'll have to update that. Sold the r34 gtr a few years back. Had a stagea autech 260rs after that and even an evo 7 lol. Had to go back to my rb26's and figured i may as well go for something rare and collectible.

Ahhh that's the awesome minter that was for sale for a while, I've had my eye on that one hoping someone who appreciates its rarity would buy it.

Congrats mate, definitely would have went for that one myself especially in that condition. Wouldn't mind seeing it in person one day :)

Its not letting some pics post :-/

Thanks Redline_GTR

And yes Sovereign337, it is the one that was for for a while lol. Thanks mate, Definitely a rare find. I'll be taking it for a drive down to the R32 GTR 25 year anniversary day if you're gonna be there you'll be able to see her in the flesh.

Gorgeous LiveWire.

Would love to see more pics of it, every shot of it I saw looked unbelievable.

I wanted it this car when I saw it but mine spends a bit of time on track and I just couldn't beat on a car like that.

What's this anniversary? You're heading to Melb? Would love to see this car in the flesh.

Nice find mate

Haha, I've been trying but they won't upload for some reason.

Yeah this definitely won't be visiting any tracks.

Its the R32 25 year anniversary day organised in Sydney/central coast. The car is now in NSW