SAU Community

Qeo Lp Happy Laps 16-08-14

Cadmoon

The evo club are having their own happy laps at LP and are looking for some cars to fill some spaces.

This is NOT an SAU event.

Description: Here is a chance to get out on track for a fun cruise and have some om nom noms! Bit of spirited driving is allowed but it is still an event on a race track so a few rules need to be followed (see below). Normally breakfast is served with bacon, sausages, tomato, eggs, beans, toast, cereal, tea & coffee (instant).

Time: 7:00 AM Arrival 7:30 AM Breakfast 8:00 AM On Track (These are rough times & will depend on track staff on the day)

Cost: $35 per person (Driver & Passengers)

Payment Details: Name: Carl J Hendle BSB: 064172 Account Number: 00636521

Requirements: 1. Participants must meet minimum age requirements for being on track. QR have a minimum age of 12 for passengers.

2. No overtaking in the first 2 laps.

3. The overtaking car is responsible for completing the overtaking move safely.

4. Overtaking is only permitted on straights, unless clearly waved passed by the car in front.

5. Overtaking move must be completed well before the end of the straight, and the car being overtaken must be given plenty of room.

6. Cars should not be more than 2 abreast at any point on the track.

7. Be aware of cars around you, in front and behind (and beside when being overtaken, use your mirrors).

8. Do not assume that the car in front of you knows you are there.

9. Pre pay is essential unless other wise arranged with myself, no EFTPOS is available.

Lakeside Specific Rules:

10. No overtaking or cars side by side on the kink.

11. There is to be no racing

12. The straights are speed limited to 120km/h

13. Any car that goes off the track will be pulled off the track & their session ended

14. There is not to be more than 1 sec of tyre smoke.

15. There are to be no helmets

16. Vehicles must have current registration and number plates are not to be obscured in anyway

17. All roll cages must be 100% legal & mod plated. They must also be fully padded. Any car with a roll cage must be inspected before being permitted on track. There must also be NO REAR PASSENGERS IN ANY CAR WITH A ROLL CAGE.

Attending:

have paid for me plus 1 passenger,thought it only right to attend as they have helped us out with numbers several times so just returning the favor,i hope im not the only one attending,but if i am i will chop as many ernies as i can,lol. :domokun::domokun::domokun:

• Like 1

come on guys i cant be the only one willing to help the evo guys out,they have always been there for us when we needed the numbers for happylaps,time to get those cars out. :yes:

Haven't you got rid of the 595 SS's yet? I'm pretty it took tony less time to change his wheel bearing than what its taken you to get new tyres.

No need to get rid of them yet, they're still legal and are perfectly fine for daily work.