SAU Community

Call Of Duty Ghosts

PranK

I think its the worst cod game to date. Online on ps3/ps4 is laggy/inconsistent. No matter what I do with my settings, its like everyone has a 3 second advantage over me. Was very frustrating so I went back to bo2 after a while and have no issues on there

This might be a playstation issue but

I liked the old COD's when you toggled the leaderboards (in game) and it showed you connection quality on the side. At least that way you knew if it was a connection problem that was causing lag, Ghosts doesnt have that.

I played ghosts for a couple of weeks, thinking it was just because it was a new COD and I might have just needed more practice, but then began to look at killcam's and saw just how delayed I seemed to be. Weird.

Coming from BO2 were I was always getting positive K/D ratio's to ghosts were I was nearly always getting half as many kills then deaths with what seemed like a 2 second disadvantage in the killcams. I kept playing, thinking I would either get better or the lag would be sorted, but nothing ever changed.

I know maybe it sounds like I'm just having a sook because I'm not as good at ghosts as I was at previous COD's, but I did try very hard to get into it (which I've always been able to do on previous games)

Like I said, it might be fine on XBOX, or the issues might have been fixed since I last played, but its one COD I've decided to not get into, I'll wait for the next one

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any issues with lag. found it a lot better than the previous couple of versions.

My favourite version is still black ops.

doubt I will be buying the next cod game. haven't changed enough. Might have to try something different.

Not Battle Field though. Can't stand that game.