SAU Community

For Sale: Stagline And Bits And Pieces.

I have various parts for sale and my baby - the stagline, FOR SALE

First things. I have whiteline bushes for sale. It is all of the bushes minus the compression rod (which I had done and didn't need) and diff bushes.

According to the whiteline website the bushes I have is over $1000 RRP my price is $700 POSTED (because I'm a super mega nice guy) . Two have been opened (but never fitted) due to grease pack leaking. Also includes packs of grease aswell.

-next-

2003-2005 series one manual center console with gear shift trim. Gear shift trim is rough and has been modified to fit an iPod dock in the ash tray. Actual center console is mint. Pretty hard to find item $300

I have various bits of interior trim for sale some is sedan specific but most can fit both. Going cheap.

-next-

Full set of CPV35 rays forged coupe wheels. Now these look similar to the V1 track wheels that Japan and the USA got but these don't have the dimples in the spoke and are not fully silver. These are 18x8.5 +33 and 18x8 +30 machined lip with silver spokes. Minor rash and bubbling paint. Tyres are 225/45 front & 235/45 rear Kumho KU19 or 21 (can't remember) 60% tread left and are a dream. $1000

-last but not least-

The car:

2002 V35 250GTe

VQ25DD Neo Di direction Injection 2.5lt V6.

158kw.

4 speed automatic with manual shifting and a MV Automatics shift kit with new ATF fluid.

1460kg.

Recently serviced in March with new belts and plugs.

Oil change again at the end of July and will be sold with a fresh change.

VLSD.

250GTe is the base model so it has full cloth manual seats, double din stereo and factory option navi.

Full clarion sound system (no sub or amp)

Factory floor mats.

Flare.

QX1 ivory white pearl.

Power windows, folding mirrors and power steering.

Momo steering wheel.

One thing that sets this sedan apart from the other is that it's the only one like it in Australia that has had a full M35 stagea front end swap.

Headlights, rad support, reo, bumper, grill, bonnet, guards and blinkers. Wired up and all works perfectly.

Full aero (of old colours: blue stagea aero bumper and silver aero skirts) I do have the non aero bumper and skirts aswell.

97***km

Bootlip spoiler.

Car is 12 years old so please take into consideration that it's not showroom fresh. I have done my best to keep it away from careless individuals.

Car is an absolute pleasure to drive, light steering, quiet as a church mouse and seats five with plenty of room and comfort.

Fuel economy is its strong point around town it gets 9-10lt and on the highway it gets even less. I drove from Sydney to Melbourne and got well into Victoria on a single tank.

Cons: fuel door release mechanism has failed. Can still be opened via the boot.

Rego Due September 30 will sell for $8500 as is or $9000 with full year rego.

Price is negotiable. Any lowballers/stupidity/tire kickers will be ignored and/or told off.

Willing to swap for a HY34 + cash your way

Rays wheels not included in price but can be had for extra if they haven't been sold separately.

All items are located in Newcastle. Items can be delivered 2 hours in all directions otherwise postage is available at buyer expense

Please feel free to Pm me for any Information regarding anything/pictures.

Edited by Howaitonaito