SAU Community

Joining Sau Qld!

Cadmoon

18 hours ago, PWND said:

See a few clean ones pop up every now and again. 

My issue is current parking space. Have kids these days, so the toy is an old 60 series LandCruiser that can fit them all. 

Might be a few more years until I return to a Nissan

Those clean ones though are now demanding the same if not more than what I paid for mine back in 2006.

Around 2011/2012 was the time to grab cheap R33 GtST where a nice one would come up for $5K :( 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 2:26 PM, PWND said:

See a few clean ones pop up every now and again. 

My issue is current parking space. Have kids these days, so the toy is an old 60 series LandCruiser that can fit them all. 

Might be a few more years until I return to a Nissan

Found this 1 advertised locally a few months back... https://www.facebook.com/groups/358987017599019/permalink/1252510138246698/?sale_post_id=1252510138246698&rt=11  Wouldn't exactly call it clean though LOL

NSW crew are still firing away, it would be good to revive a QLD scene, I have organised a few meets and cruises around QLD outside of SAU but our crew is in good relations with the NSW SAU.

maybe we can all organise something soon. be good to see whats hiding away in QLD :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey guys, I'm new to the SAU scene and only just moved to Ipswich this year. Covid sent everyone into hiding but now things are starting to get back towards functioning again I was wondering if there were any event in the works? I'm also interested to know whether the club is even still going up here, I would like to get a membership if it is worthwhile.