SAU Community

Gizzmo Kmon Pro Knock Monitor

Hi
Selling my gizzmo kmon.
Included is one knock sensor and a custom fitting to allow it to be screwed into the stock location on rb engines.

Monitoring knock is critical when tuning, and this works very well. Adjustable filters make it so simple to isolate knock from other noises (there are heaps!) And adjustable alarm and sensitivity etc.

$420 negotiable delivered express.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/176922-gizzmo-k-mon-the-best-tuning-tool-you-will-ever-use/
Ben

PM or mobile.

Pics available later, if required.

Edited by R31Nismoid

Ughh. Do want but low on cash at the moment. Any idea if you can use the bosch knock mics that come with it to feed aftermarket ECU's? Not sure on how good the old nissan ones are and they want $130ish for a single one brand new. Would much rather spend my money on something decent like this.

Ughh. Do want but low on cash at the moment. Any idea if you can use the bosch knock mics that come with it to feed aftermarket ECU's? Not sure on how good the old nissan ones are and they want $130ish for a single one brand new. Would much rather spend my money on something decent like this.

It has an output that apparently can be used to datalog, however I never used that feature.

I'm not sure if the knock sensor on its own would work well with an aftermarket ecu. I'm also not sure how good the knock detection ability of aftermarket ecu's are.

• 2 weeks later...