SAU Community

[Fs] 2003 V35 Skyline 350Gt Premium Coupe

I sold my V35 2003 70th Anv Ed last year for 17,000

140,000+km

Sold it through gumtree

Unbelievable price what you achieved considering the kms and the beige interior... I'll give Gumtree a shot.

PS: How many scammers contacted you on Gumtree?

Edited by Sikahalv

I had two people contact me.

One kid who was dreaming of buying one and was just nosey.

Other came over and said he wanted it as soon as his insurance money cleared. His car got written off.

What do scammers do?

Edited by V35_Paul

I had two people contact me.

One kid who was dreaming of buying one and was just nosey.

Other came over and said he wanted it as soon as his insurance money cleared. His car got written off.

What do scammers do?

Last scammer sent me a message via a random number asking ridiculous questions I had already answered in my advertisement such as "whats' color is ur vehicle and how long rego it currently has?" then requesting I email them directly at [email protected] as they're a missionary from Nigeria who's currently working abroad on an oil rig and can't make it to Adelaide to view my car -- but -- have a buying agent on standby waiting to pick my car up and then asking "would you accept $19700" for my V35 Skyline that I've just reduced to $17400 via a "no hassels free, western union secur safe payment system" of which they'll help me set up, because they're Good Guy Greg, and care about my personal well being.

Edited by Sikahalv