SAU Community

Attempted Break-In (Broad Daylight)

Nozila

Hi all,

My skyline was just broken into this morning. Lucky a work colleague saw the break in and they took off. This was in broad daylight with other cars and a lot of public in view.

But the dumb thieves got their rego taken down and when I was informed, I came back out to look over the damage and to my surprise they returned and I clearly saw their faces and also their number plate, make and model.

I have to get back to work now, but I will inform you all, if any, of the outcome.

Occurred in western suburbs. No broken glass, just jimmied my passenger window. I just fixed the damage but it's annoying. My boss said that is brazen to do it at such a time. Cops that came were champs.

there have been allot of thefts around the beach area. a supercharged orange ford GT plates [COYOTE] was taken from his garage during daylight hours recently.

??? How? Broke into house stole keys and dissapeared? Flatbed truck?

holy shit this is seriously messed up. The penalties for this crims are not high or harsh enough so they keep doing shit like this. Maybe they should start chopping the hands of car thieves.

??? How? Broke into house stole keys and dissapeared? Flatbed truck?

yup, got recovered but i would always feel off driving my car after it has been on a "Joy ride"

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/western-adelaide-local-service-area/stolen-ford-gt-found-undamaged#.VHUC54uUciM