SAU Community

V36 Type S/sp Auto-paddle Shift Test Drive?

BurtoN86

Hi all,

I'm wanting to get a v36 coupe soon and cant decide if I want to go with manual or auto with paddle shift.

Managed to find a manual to test drive recently and did like it. I had an auto v35 until recently and was happy with that being auto but just cant decide this time around.

I realize this is a long short & a big ask but I'm getting pretty desperate to find a way to see what the auto paddle shift models are like and can't find any for sale here in Adelaide, I'm wondering/hoping someone here would be willing to let me see what theirs is like.

So if youre willing then please contact me.

I'm located close to the city but can travel to you, whatever would be convenient.

Like I said, yup.. it's a long shot. But short of flying interstate just for a test drive, I have no other options to test drive one before deciding and importing one!

one of the guys at synergy imports is driving around in a manual and he hates it. Says the auto is alot better.

dont know if they have any autos

Yep, last weekend I drove the black manual one in question that Sinergy have at the moment (not currently advertised).

As mentioned, I did enjoy driving it as manual, but drove an auto paddle shift model this weekend and definitely happy with that also. Plus a test drive only runs for a little while, may be a different story after a few weeks of driving a manual version in traffic etc each day.

Anyway leaning more towards auto-paddle at this stage :)

• Like 1