SAU Community

Putting A Pb26 Into A R32 Gts-t Questions After Searching For Answers

and again. this is wrong.

Ok

I have read through the posts that someone gave me earlier in the thread, plus the ones that I found.

Also I pulled up severl old SAU posts and one where someone went into detail about what they did to put a 25 into a r32 gtst and semi detail about the wiring.

What am I wrong about and which parts? I am here to learn.

Is this place in Japan? I will ask my friends to check on it if it is.

Yes. They make wiring harnesses exactly for this scenario.

You have 3 options:

1. S1 RB25DET > Easiest option

2. S2 RB25DET > Wiring more difficult

3. RB25DET NEO > Most difficult

If you want the best engine, you go with #3. If you want the easiest to put it and make work, you go with #1. I don't see the point of #2 personally unless you can't find a S1 and you are forced to use a S2.

Putting a RB26 into your GTS-t is just a stupid waste of time/money. If you want a RB26, buy a GT-R. If you want to upgrade your GTS-t, buy a RB25. Or put a better turbo on your RB20. But I just don't see why you would fiddle to get the RB26 to fit and work properly when clearly the RB25 is a bolt on solution. Especially the S1.

I hope your RB20 is at least dead or dying though...if it still works why don't you just get a better turbo for now and worry about engine swaps later when it does die?

Edited by Matvei27

I hope your RB20 is at least dead or dying though...if it still works why don't you just get a better turbo for now and worry about engine swaps later when it does die?

The reason for him considering swaps to larger engines is a number of us telling him that he can't have the power level he wants from an RB20 AND have it responsive. If he wants both, then he needs more cubes.

The reason for him considering swaps to larger engines is a number of us telling him that he can't have the power level he wants from an RB20 AND have it responsive. If he wants both, then he needs more cubes.

OK, yeah. If he wants 400hp he needs more cc. 350hp he can keep the 20.