SAU Community

halogen lights?

hippy

i got given some blue halogen lights ... i was wondering if they are legal to use? i have seen people use yellow ones, and i dont' want to put them on if they will attract the cops who will then look at my car and defect it for other things. Also if i were to put it on, where would i put it? i have an r33 gtst m-spec. Also what are the chances of some prick stealin them of the car?

thanks

correct me if I'm wrong but aren't normal lights yellow halogen? As in the standard light that comes on R33 GTS-T's?

Anyway it depends on the brightness, colour and brand. If you get Hella/Osram or Narva they are fine for ADR.

my bro had a pair of those blue headlight that comes in fancy box in a pair. don't last that long. better get something more proper like narva brand. they're more expensive but they have ADR approved sign on the package n should be legal.

i am pretty sure all lights like that unless they arre factory are meant for off road use....if the cops dont like them you will get booked for something.......id stick to the normal lights unless you want more attention...its up to you