SAU Community

Fibreglass & Carbon Fibre Parts For Nissan R & S Series,evo's, Toyota's Etc - Round 5 Group Buy!

dori34

Never been able to find a photo of CF mirror covers/ CF eyebrows fitted to R32's apart from the products themselves or paint drawn...

One of the guys on GTR.co.uk had a Silver R32 GTR with some nice CF additions but those photos are taken down and can only be seen in minature size... ;)

hey guys

sorry there has been some setbacks so unfortunately it has not been shipped yet.
However the parts are near completion.

it is always hard to pinpoint exact time frames especially with factories as they can get large orders last minute (eg: container loads) so it just adds to the queue time unfortunately:(

I will update end of the week as i find out more.

• Like 2

yeap! but that's specifically made for an R32 as the side pieces mould around the edges of the bumper.

UPDATE

the shipment has left the factory in China.

I should be receiving it within 4-5 days.

Expect PM's coming next week with final payment and shipping details.

okooko, sskylinee is currently on holidays and has requested for the delivery to be sent to your place. please touch base with him on this to be sure and how you guys will be doing the payment etc.

thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in the following for the next group buy;

R32

R32 GTR OEM grill - $90

Nismo style rear boot lip - $90 [sedan]

Dmax style rear window/roof spoiler - $110 [sedan]

AbFlug front air diffuser - $price?

Are you able to help me with a date/price posted to 3992 if you are to go ahead with next buy please?

TBC guys, pretty busy with work and China has golden week coming 1st wk of Oct and heading towards end of the year, things get busy at with the supplier so can take long.

worst case if order is put through mid oct, it should arrive and be ready to send out by mid december or just before xmas.

• 1 month later...