SAU Community

R32 Dash Mat

Hey Guy's

I am one of the lucky few that has a dash in my R32 GTR with no bubbles/lifting and I want to do as much as possible to keep it that way.

I have had a protectomat dash mat made up by Vechicle Protection Co in CastleHill (www.vipco.com.au)

Very happy with the quality and fit. Its of a very good quality velour and stitch. Other colours are available.

It cost me $85 delivered to regional nsw.

If your interested contact phil at [email protected]. He is very helpful and turned around the mat in a few days. Mention jason from SAU and im sure he will look after you. They should also have mats for the R33/R34

Here are some quick pics. I have yet to fit the velcro/adhesive pads. I reckon it looks great and compliments the interior

post-15055-14330548319016_thumb.jpg

post-15055-14330548798434_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Jase

• Like 1

Looks great! would be keen on one. wonder if we could get a group buy up

they sure do. i personally dont have the time to organise a group buy but im happy to ask phil if there is a bulk discount.

in my opinion given the quality and fitment they are worth the $70. Thats cheaper then replacing a dash. I doubt there is much margin in such an item to discount but we can ask

What holds it up/on ?

Seen the damage the Velcro tabs (glue) can do from dash pads. Hence my question.

That one seems to fit better than some I have seen

At the moment nothing. It is so well fitted to the design of the dash it needs nothing to hold it.

I have also done a drive up macquarie pass last week and the mat didnt budge

an adhesive velcro stripped is supplied and i will fit in places where the mat sits up a little.

Before purchasing I did enquire about what damage the adhesive can do. Phil confirmed it cleans up easy with Metho

Jase

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...