SAU Community

Infiniti Grill Emblem

Hi, does anyone know where I can get an Infiniti emblem/badge that would fit the stock 2007 V36 Coupe?

Also is anyone interested in swapping the Infiniti emblem for the Nissan one?

Thanks

pretty sure you have to get the whole grill cos the backing is made to fit a nissan logo not an infiniti one

Nope. There would be no point in selling badges separately if you had to replace the whole grille anyway. They produce just one type of grille, which keeps production costs down, and plug in the appropriate badge. I did it. It works and it doesn't leave behind any unwanted gaps, etc. All I needed was a little polish to get out the ingrained dust behind it, in case the Infiniti badge didn't cover it entirely, but that wasn't the case.

And people, it's spelled "grille".

Been looking on eBay and Amazon but can't find one

You've been using eBay all wrong then ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-GENUINE-62890AC700-INFINITI-G35-FRONT-GRILLE-EMBLEM-62890-AC700-/271884286894?hash=item3f4d90fbae&vxp=mtr

Search terms used "Infiniti G35 grille emblem". First page of the results.

The coupe front badges for Nissan V36 and Infiniti G37 are interchangable. I have swapped them myself.

Same as the sedan grilles/badges for both are interchangable too.

WHen you run into problems is if you try to put a sedan badge on a coupe grille or vise-versa.

• Like 1

You've been using eBay all wrong then ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-GENUINE-62890AC700-INFINITI-G35-FRONT-GRILLE-EMBLEM-62890-AC700-/271884286894?hash=item3f4d90fbae&vxp=mtr

Search terms used "Infiniti G35 grille emblem". First page of the results.

But that's for G35 not G37. Same fit?

Edited by Mick_V35

But that's for G35 not G37. Same fit?

Sorry, my bad. I was looking at your profile details instead of what you actually posted in your original question. That's my retarded moment for the week. :/

They are different, definitely.

• 2 weeks later...