SAU Community

When Is The Next Cruise?

ElleAli76

• 2 weeks later...

Ok im board of all these yeah lets this and that so im gunna put this out there for those interested. Friday 6th? Plan to meet up say 6pm at usual HN carpark hang about 30-45mins for people to turn up, cruz to freo (not a race) maybe have a bite go eat and catch a movie or just to freo and straight to movies? Whatever people are keen to do. So at this point reguardless of the numbers 1 or 20 this is on let me know if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

I'm keen to meet up with every one... Car wont be licensed (of course) but I'm willing to tag along if you got room. <3

or I could cruise down on the motorbike and use my helmet cam to record stuff.

Edited by Manne
  • Like 1

OK I'm In.

Let's do it meet up Friday and go from there as Zookey planned, Movie sounds good so let's pick a movie or just decide when we get there, good quick way to get things happening.

We need participation guys so if you're reading just rock up with your Skyline whatever you drive, I'll probably try to bring the Camera and Tripod to get some snaps and we'll go from there.

Zookey put up a post on the Events section just to get some more exposure.

Edited by RB335
  • Like 2

My sister said she will be down also not a skyline but a 350Z. I also ment to mention im ok if you want to tag along but dont have a skyline bring what you have im ok with that.