SAU Community

When Is The Next Cruise?

ElleAli76

Wth is a crabs fest or crabs?

Hahahahah there's a crab Festival this weekend in Mandurah , and its the same date that we have for the JDM meet and greet so... Cut it short we're cruising down to mandurah for crab fest instead the JDM meet due to the bad weather [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

And ah I see. Had no idea crab fest was thing [emoji23]

Hahahahahaha yea it was and its big thing! well it's more like fun festival if you love seafoods and foods :) I don't cook , I hate cooking, don't want to cook and won't cook but I love foods & seafoods Hahahah does it make sense ?

Think the meet and greet is still

On unless if they announce cancellations by tomorrow , so far 5.30 meet up is still on ? City West opposite Harvey Norman and cruise all

Together to Cockburn ?

hi good peoples ,, my story is similar to bg11,s .. Ive been a member for a few years but, just been busy working or .,, yep, Just busy working when ever some thing has been happening ,, .ill drag the Dato out of the shed and ill join you guys if that alright with you .. ill take the redbacks who live under the car for a cut ,, i mean drive ,, ( the ol Fart will tag along behind, lol ) ..

:thanks:

• Like 1

Does anyone know the map? I ask cause it starts at 4 I think im sure if we rock up at 6 or so they will have moved on? Im happy if you guys want to meet up earlier and then let ne know where you are around 5 or so then no one misses out?