SAU Community

Are These Genuine Hks Gt-ss Turbos?

.R33.

Seen these for sale at a good price, they say they are hks gtss turbos off their r34 gtr but they look like the stock standard ones i have on my 33 gtr? Especially the numbers on the comp housing. Anyone able to shed some light? I have looked on sau and internet with no success :( thanks in advance

post-86950-0-50927500-1456539223_thumb.png

post-86950-0-78176300-1456539239_thumb.jpg

I didn't read the post properly my apologies I'm at work flat out if you're asking if they are dash 9 or HKS gtss I would say they are dash nines but since you said they could have come off R34 GTR they could also be dash sevens but they're not gtss that's for sure

Thanks for the replies. Just don't want to get burned buying them and turning out to be stock orm turbos. I have messaged the sellers email and phone asking how to tell they are not stock but he is not answering so just sounds suss.

Cheers for the help. But there are no plates on the turbo :( might just risk it and buy them. Guy seems to be genuine and the turbine wheel doesn't have the double hex nut, so indicates it might not be oem...

Not fussed if they are -9 or -7. As long as they are not stock ceramic ones i would be happy as only buying to reppace stock turbos and get a little bit more oomph out of it ?

Oomph can be had from stock turbos that have had steel wheels inserted. that would be cheaper than what you're probably paying, I've got a pair here if you want.

Yes can you please pm me some photos how much you want and any shaft play at all? I am north brissy but happy to pay for post. Thanks