SAU Community

Are these legal

Lisag03

I'm in Qld, so not sure if applicable. But I've passed pit inspections with pod filters, just needed to be secured

In NSW we have to have our pods 'covered '. I seen it a parts store and asked him if they were and he wasnt sure LOL

Instead of getting a horrible looking filter like that, why not do what I done and enclose the filter?

You can pick these of the net for around $100 and they look neat. (Best pic I have of mine currently)

IMG_1482793934.584143.jpg.bdf9c8ed38826d

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Instead of getting a horrible looking filter like that, why not do what I done and enclose the filter?

You can pick these of the net for around $100 and they look neat. (Best pic I have of mine currently)

IMG_1482793934.584143.jpg

I did end up finding this but at the time the store was closed for christmas. I ended up finding the filter box from a wreckers and payed $100. Took it to a mechanic and got the defect cleared, and he owns a r32 himself and said i no u r only going to put the pod back on once you leave. [emoji23] but i replied no actually im leaving it. My car runs better.

NEW PROBLEM!!!
My driver window isnt going up at all it is stuck in the door, i have swapped switches and another part with my partners and still not coming up. Ill add a pic of the other part.1484381529470.thumb.jpeg.dce1c6a6e9fa7cc1484381555476.thumb.jpeg.b17c75828e21476

IMG_1482793934.584143.jpg

Where did you buy your air box cover from?