SAU Community

would this be an issue on the rd?

inark

lol yeah its going to be my daily driver... im going to fix it up and probably sell it within 6 months. i know im going to be cop bait... but thats ok... im not going to be taring around the streets in it or anything... i dont reckon it will cause to many issues... if it does its getting sold straight away lol.

I have been pulled over (in Qld) with no major drama's.......... provided from an above veiw the wheel/tyre cannot be seen you should be right.

The pics i have are too large, and i have no idea how to reduce them.......but as you can imagine.........18 x 11" rims on the rear (with 7" of dish) certainly fill the guards :)

I have been pulled over (in Qld) with no major drama's.......... provided from an above veiw the wheel/tyre cannot be seen you should be right.

The pics i have are too large, and i have no idea how to reduce them.......but as you can imagine.........18 x 11" rims on the rear (with 7" of dish) certainly fill the guards :rofl:

7 inches of dish! :aroused:

thats just a tad excessive :( must look very nice :)

im going to fix it up and probably sell it within 6 months. i know im going to be cop bait... but thats ok... im not going to be taring around the streets in it or anything... i dont reckon it will cause to many issues... if it does its getting sold straight away lol

you work in mysterious ways sometimes Ni .. thats all i can say :( I can see this car being passed around the local market quicker than a whore at a bachelor party..

Can't wait to see some awesome pics of it.. but on the road, boy.. its not like it won't be attracting attention! I assume you're getting it past engineering and the like fine, but how the hell you are I don't know - you must have some good connections :D

It is an absolute pleasure to drive.......obviously it has been set up for Drift......so other than the stiff susp. etc, the vehicle itself is great. Has plenty of power for what i use it for. Not that it gets driven all that much.

Half roll cage will be fitted soon, and tint has been done since those pics.

Is for sale if anyone is keen :P

the car is looking great riverside.

love those rims I was sooo tempted to get that one but alas I was in the middle of my sr swap :)

meggala

btw ni the wheels wont be a problem if they are fit mud flaps ;)

btw riverside they are not the biggest dish I have seen on a cef ;)

but they are the best looking ones

bowlwheel.jpg