SAU Community

Stagea 1998 series 2

Whole car for sale with failed engine. It was my daily driver until the engine failed. Everything else works, twin sun roofs, full leather interior, working Tv in the dash. Air con good.  Tyres are only 1/4 worn. I have owned this car since  2007. Car is totally stock , no mods and 240,000 ks. Will not part it out.   

$2000 

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So that everyone knows what happened. I was cruising down the M1 when suddenly the engine lost power and stopped then all the smoke started pouring out from under the bonnet. My mechanic said it has dropped a hose from the back of the motor. The motor has no compression at all so it needs a rebuild.

If someone bought it to part it out they could probably make a bit of money. The only thing not working is the motor.

I will listen to reasonable offers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2017 at 5:56 AM, oldie said:

So that everyone knows what happened. I was cruising down the M1 when suddenly the engine lost power and stopped then all the smoke started pouring out from under the bonnet. My mechanic said it has dropped a hose from the back of the motor. The motor has no compression at all so it needs a rebuild.

If someone bought it to part it out they could probably make a bit of money. The only thing not working is the motor.

I will listen to reasonable offers

For anyone who might think of replacing the motor,  Brisbane Motor Imports have stagea motors RB25det Neo motors for $2450.00

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, oldie said:

Whole car for sale with failed engine. It was my daily driver until the engine failed. Everything else works, twin sun roofs, full leather interior, working Tv in the dash. Air con good.  Tyres are only 1/4 worn. I have owned this car since  2007. Car is totally stock , no mods and 240,000 ks. Will not part it out.   

$2000 

CAR IS SOLD

Edited by oldie
car is sold