SAU Community

RK1.0

Hi to everybody. Bought month ago a 2000, manual R34 Gtt. Modifications are turbo timer, hks boost control, hks boost gauge, bigger intercooler, hks blow off, tein coilovers, splitfire coilpacks, twinplate clutch, 3" exhaust. Its my first Nissan and first turbo car. It is not in perfect condition but I like to get my hands on it. Camshaft seals were leaking badly and also powersteering hose, I took it off and Enzed repaired hose. I changed front rack end, tie rod and rear rack end on left side. Crankshaft rear seal is leaking and probably thats why clutch is slipping sometimes ? Also I am after factory gtt series 1 front bar and factory sideskirts - at the moment it has fiberglass altia front bar and sideskirts, both are broken by previous owner.

Hks boost gauge was disconnected because of police, I plugged it in but I dont know how to set it up, I havent found any instructions or user manual online. It has three buttons set, select and warning...

Previous owner liked stickers, I removed all of them. One was very worn SAU sticker, so maybe somebody knows something about that car. It is imported 2013 and after year it was sold to next ower.

Sorry for my grammar

20180714_083323.jpg

20180714_083342.jpg

Edited by RK1.0