SAU Community

GTA III

NIZ180

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah another one here with the un-cut PS2 version.

Its sensational, played it to boredom.

Er.. got my hands on a PC copy too, more graphic/violent than the PS2 version looks a bit better on my new computer too... but still the same game :)

JiMb0, but you can change it to top views for both driving in the car and walking..

played it to death on the PS2 but on PC its just not quite the same, I guess I need a PS2->PC controller to get the best out of it. get it thought, tis an awesome game just running around for hours killing people, evading the cops + feds, blowing up helicopters and doing your worst to little grannies walking on the street :)

bitch'n game.

Shaun

kazaaa ... pfft, poor mans perm distro :) You never know what you might catch from kazaa George, it's dirty ..... then again, if I were kazaaa I'd prolly be more afraid of what I might catch from you :wink:[/quote:0e3d3fd8f7]

LOL

it's alright. i run ad ware stuff all the time. i always get more hits with kazaa anyway. i tried a gnutella one, limewire and bearshare, but didn't get many hits.

what do you recomend?

LOL

it's alright. i run ad ware stuff all the time. i always get more hits with kazaa anyway. i tried a gnutella one, limewire and bearshare, but didn't get many hits.

what do you recomend?[/quote:044b83e6c0]

edonkey

eDonkey2000

get all the latest release stuff from

ShareReacter.com

on modem its a bitch at first as it takes ages to find a server and connect but once its going its alright, broadband... its a dream. :-)

Shaun