SAU Community

Poll: Should I keep the HKS Super Dragger exhaust??

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

G'day _turtle_

Thanks heaps. That would be ideal. Sorry, my mechanical lingo sucks a$s. When you say muffler, do you mean, the end including tip etc. I'm hoping it is, so that I can replace the 5inch monstrocity on mine.

Can you let me know when you will have it available and how much you want for it?

Cheers!

P1E, yeah good point. I know its not hard to change over an exhaust, but you must admit, it is a hassle. And given that I work on the weekdays, it just makes it so much harder.

Now I know nothing has happened yet, but yeah, I'm pre-empting to get phucked over pretty soon! *sigh*

I have a Super dragger, although mine has a resonator after the cat (not hot dog style) and it is not loud at all. It actually sounds quite nice, and it is not very audiable fron the cabin. It does hang low though, which is annoying.

If you were only worried about noise, then just whack on a resonator, it will make a big difference to sound.

I would keep it b/c these exhausts flow very well apparently...

Zahos

• 10 months later...

The HKS Super Drager is one of the best systems you can get. High flowing and quiet.

Keep it. :) Or sell it to me, might be getting another 'line......

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i have one too. It did hang low so i got the mounts cut so that it sits up higher and hugs the underbody of the car. It's over the 100mm limit so i'm happy. I got tested at 97db, with a cat and dump pipe, stock airbox. I guess it does attract attention but NO MORE SO than any other a/m exhaust out there.