SAU Community

Any1 Going To Test N Tune Tonight?

GODRAVER

Pretty quiet night out there tonight. I was spectating while my mate took his R33 out. He managed a 13.9.

Other highlights would have been the dark blue CA18 ute (yeh10) almost broke into the 9s. 10.00@133 (not sure about the mph) and a yellow BT1 VL that did [email protected] a PB of 10.8 though.

Only seen one other skyline out there which was a black R32 which managed a 14.8@86 i think....

Scott

I went out tonight, got there early to get as many runs in as possible before crowds turned up. Scott you might have seen my white 33 off to the side of the assembly area, I was leaning out and knocking at the top of 2nd and 3rd so my last run was at 5:27. Did however manage some good runs...

High flowed standard, I bought second hand off a guy through the garage where I get work I can't do myself done. Apparently it's a "stage 5 high flow", whatever that is supposed to mean. It's a bit of an unknown, produces the power alright though I suppose, 291rwhp, so gives a little lift over what people are achieving with the standard turbo. I think it was flowed by Aspley drift and drag or some other shop up that way...