SAU Community

Old Logo Nismo Pedals

Hey all, 

So I might just be a bit slow but wanted to check how these pedals are supposed to be installed. My R32 brake and clutch pedal are held on by a rubber portion and the accelerator by a clip. I got a set of old Nismo pedals that came with little screws/nuts but wanted to know how these are supposed to be mounted. Am I supposed to screw them on top of/into my current pedals? I don't see how they would be installed as complete replacements with the hardware that came with them. The R34 aluminum pedals on the other hand seem to be direct replacements as they look like metal versions of the regular rubber ones.

nismopedals.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 2:55 PM, nouveau_poor said:

Hey all, 

So I might just be a bit slow but wanted to check how these pedals are supposed to be installed. My R32 brake and clutch pedal are held on by a rubber portion and the accelerator by a clip. I got a set of old Nismo pedals that came with little screws/nuts but wanted to know how these are supposed to be mounted. Am I supposed to screw them on top of/into my current pedals? I don't see how they would be installed as complete replacements with the hardware that came with them. The R34 aluminum pedals on the other hand seem to be direct replacements as they look like metal versions of the regular rubber ones.

nismopedals.jpg

Gotta drill holes then install.

Remove the rubber pads off the clutch/brake pedals. Line up and use the countersunk hole off your new pedal for pilot hole references. Do the same for the gas pedal. Fairly easy

I got new pedals from Performance Pedals. They have a universal installation guide which will be similar.