SAU Community

Need help for fixing front side member

Hello guys!

I crashed my BNR34 last month and trying to fix it now but, there is no any stock of parts that is front side member (parts number 7510024U30 and 7510124U30 ). 
Fortunately, I could get front closing plates (parts number 75131-24U00 and 75132-05U05) but couldn’t get main side members.
So, I can’t fix my car anymore... I searched some information and found out that  Bcnr33, Enr34 are using same front side member. However, those of side members are sold out or discontinued. Does anybody have ideas for fix my car, could you help me please. (Sorry for my bad English)

thank you 

sincerely

Thank you for replying my topic!

I already asked and entrusting to fix my car for a panel beater that close to my house but, they said we don’t have any technique to repair bent metal. So I was wondering if there is another way to fix my car...

or buy a donor car such as ENR34 or something

2 hours ago, keebnr34 said:

...or buy a donor car such as ENR34 or something...

well you beat me to my suggestion since it's a 34 GTR ?

seriously....find a more traditional panel beater who has the old skills to make them, not a modern guy who just buys bits and glues them back on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, keebnr34 said:

they said we don’t have any technique to repair bent metal

That is the very definition of a panel beater. I cry and I wail for the state of manual skills present in the motor trades these days.

Take it somewhere else, to someone who has hammers and dollys and rolls and straightening benches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

That is the very definition of a panel beater. I cry and I wail for the state of manual skills present in the motor trades these days.

Take it somewhere else, to someone who has hammers and dollys and rolls and straightening benches.

Yep !

Gone are those where you walk into a panel beaters and see an english wheel or for that matter find someone who knows how to panel beat an aluminium body panel ! There is a lost skill if I've ever seen one.

• Thanks 1