SAU Community

Hypergear Highflow G2 sevice

Hey guys, been reading a few older posts about the hypergear highflow sevice and was wondering if anything has changed since. How's the customer service? Reliably?

FYI. I have a R32 Rb25det S2 in a datsun 280z with about 100k kms with newer timing belt (80k kms) and N1 water pump and N1 oil pump, intake, stock injectors and coils.

It's a service that I'm looking to pull the trigger on next October. And was wondering if sending my turbo from Canada is a viable option. 

Thanks everyone 

Richard.

Edited by CanadianRB280z

HG still good. Highflow still good. Very much worth contacting Tao to discuss your requirement before deciding what you're going to do, because the HG website proffers so many options that are hard to rank in your mind as to which is the better choice.

Absolutely not worth sending your turbo to Melbourne for the job. HG can supply a core for a fee, which would be quicker and only slightly more expensive.

I'd also think that the brand new ATR turbos, which are bolt on to a slightly less degree that the highflows are, would be a smarter choice than a highflow these days. The exhaust side can be bolt on. The inlet side would need a new inlet pipe, which is a good thing anyway. Worth talking to Tao about that also.

• Thanks 1