SAU Community

Melbourne Men Lend me your Ears

SliM

wow fellas this is all great, i PMed Adam my email so we can keep talking, although me coming down is by no means definate this keeps the option open and viable, so for that i thx you all for spending ur time helping a poor Sydney stranger :) SAU is obviously the best club to be in to find people who care and i love it that you guys have done this so helpfully out of ur own free time, i am genuinely speech less.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm very nice car.... good work guys.

looks good slim... very tidy and some nice mods to go with it.

mmmmmmmmmmm defi guages... theyre normally $600+ each

Just a question fellas?? Why wouldnt you buy it?? i mean it has been on the market and is cheapish for a R34, what would hold you back

also the fact he is going away, there is a crack on panel and headlight faulty, reckon i couuld get it for 30k or lower, in ur experience what bargaining tools have i got?

I reckon the auto is possibly making it harder to sell but thats just my opinion.

Car market seems to be slow atm.

Call the guy and have a chat to him, find out how long until he leaves for O/S :)

Personally, if you get that car for $30k you have got yourself a bargain I think, i would recommend a personal inspection and / or an RACV type test when buying any car too!

A nice clean stock 34 from Japan is probably around 30K landed and complied, then how much would you need: to get the front bar, 18" wheels, front mount and all the other bits n pieces?

why would i do it nob? :rofl:

I'm just letting Slim know cause he probably would not have seen it in the pics PLUS he is in sydney - :S

come on dale... even ur not that stupid...

or are u? :)

Well you see guys, i not trying t osound dumb :) but this is my first skyline purchase and i not too sure how to go bout it..........i am just trying to get my feet on the issue.

the guy is asking for 32500 ono......i mean with the problem u guys told me about plus he is going away i thought it would give me a bit of a edge....plus if he dont get any offers i mean he has to take it right? i mean what is he gonna do, leave the car here.....

inark: you are almost starting to contribute to this thread nark, watch it!!! you may have noticed the Big Grin smiley, or did you?

Slim: btw I dont think there is anything wrong with the headlights, just some odd wires sticking out, being daytime we never tested them - did we mentionit was PISSING down raining the whole time we were there? It was :)

If this 34 was a manual I would consider selling mine to buy it!

326931.jpg

He is asking $33.5k

check: http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!c...ch_distance=250

326932.jpg

lol dale yes i did :)

or did i?

slim i think u would be able to get him down to 29k if u have that kinda cash to offer str8 away...

how much would it be to replace that entire front left headlight? u wouldnt really need to but u could say that it would have to be done cause u want the car to be perfect... so take that off the price.

cracked front bar... if u got a quote, could be around the 500 mark to fix, repair and blend the paint through the bar.... so take that off.

yeah i saw that R34 at the same site, just came up in the last 24hrs i think,

i mean the blue looks good but i dont mind black and if i can get black cheaper than i can handle that lol...............i mean damn it is a R34!!!!!

plus if i can get 29k most liekly minus another k for the touch ups then it is 5k difference in price which is big

Ok - quickly - my 2 cents. I was another of the idiots that stood around in the cold and the rain to check the car out. I admit I mostly just stayed under cover and tryed to get warm. The crack on the front bar was quite obvious and you would want to get that attended too pretty quick. And I will also tell you that the car is LOW (espec for an R34 GT-T). The front bar will be an easy one to crack.

We didn't get a look in the boot but there was a nice 100Amp cable connected to the battery and the car definitely sat lower in the rear so I don't know what he had going as far as a stereo system goes - but I presume its fairly serious.

But for me - even as is I thought the car was a pretty good buy. If you can get a few more $$$ off then half your luck. It wasn't the cleanest R34 I've seen before but with all the extra's on it it sure is good value for money. And the kit / wheels/ lowered springs looked good.

BTW - in case you missed it - it was farken cold and wet!

If its a malay internation student then he would be preety well cashed up and would have bought the car while in aus with daddy money, so slim you have a few bargaining tool there.

The notice boards at uni's and tafes is a great place to get bargains from people heading back home like this guy :)