SAU Community

Melbourne Men Lend me your Ears

SliM

Fellas i am interested in buying a R34 Skyline for sale in Clayton. It is a black R34 GTT and i was wondering if anyone had gone to see it or knew the owner??

Also if i do plan on buying it i was wondering if anyone could tell me anything that might be wrong with the car and so forth.....

Additionally, in the slight chance i do buy it i was wondering if i could get a guy who is familiar with the area and car to show me around...the problem is i am a Sydney sider and i just gonna drive back to SYdney but i dont wanna go down just to come back empty handed.

this is the car

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!c...rch_distance=25

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the car is registered.. the photo's were probably taken right after it was complianced. The rego expires in May 2005... if it's being sold with rego the seller must supply a RWC.

Very clean looking R34, some nice extras too. Pretty good price, but the km's are a little high, and it's an auto :D

It depends what you're after.. I'd go for a manual but if the price is right and you just want a nice slick looking ride to cruise in, go for it!

:D

damn it, he stole my rear wing idea! Yeah pls buy, and take it back to Sydney with you :D

Sorry, but can't help you out. I haven't got mine yet so don't really know my way around 34's (let alone cars much!) very well. Best of luck tho...

as i said, buy it and take the wing back up to Sydney pls :D

Oh as far as KM's go there is nothing wrong with 70,000. I don't know what this obsession for cars with stupidly low KM's is. I've driven 80,000km GT-t's and they are perfect. If these cars were sold in Australia you can bet they'd be in excess of 90,000km by now. You have to remember not all these old owners live in Tokyo and drive 5km a week. Some cars come from the outer regions and there is a bit more driving involved.

Oh as far as KM's go there is nothing wrong with 70,000. I don't know what this obsession for cars with stupidly low KM's is

most of them have been wound back, they aint low KM at all.

If you want ill come with ADZMAX :D

We'll hussle him into doing a good price lol

fellas thx for the over whelming show of support, but nothing is 100% yet, just wanted to get an idea of the help available if i needed it, i am totally blown away by all ur support and ur willingness to help a stranger.

Yeah why not. Can you imagine the look on his face when 3 or 4 R34's rock up. Tell you what, if it's a dodge car we'll know straight away buy the look of "oh fark" on his face :)

Slim - If you do want us to sus it out let me know huh. Well all go down and make a day of it!