SAU Community

Bodykits?

DRFT_ceffy

Hi, guys me again

since posting on these forums i have noticed something about the cefiros in which i havent noticed before. It is mainly on the front bar i was just wondering if they came with 2 seperate kits on them.

these are the 2 different kits that i have seen.

this is the front bar that im not sure if this is one that was released from the factory or not. this is also the one which i love :aroused:

1.jpg

this is the front in which i see on the majority of cefiro's

IMGP0094.JPG

If that first front is not from the factory would somebody please be able to let me know what the name of the kit is. and also does the first kit come with just the front bar or is it the whole bodykit.

thanks again all

cheers Benny

P.S sorry to those who's pictures are up if they want them removed please PM me straight away.

the first one is not factory... the second is which is why u see it so much on a lot of ceffies.

the first... check my post on yahoo stuff for ceffies its in there

Thats the one I want. Any ideas how much that would cost to ship to Oz? Its about $250 for the front bar by itself... Id hope maybe someone would like to bring in a few so we can save on shipping a bit?

JK

it could be arranged... could bring in a few different ones with maybe some flared guards also.... funkymonkey see how much it would cost... u could probably get them for less than the price advertised too...

it could be arranged... could bring in a few different ones with maybe some flared guards also.... funkymonkey see how much it would cost... u could probably get them for less than the price advertised too...

The Autech front bars were a factory bar... just on the Autech version. If you were unaware of who autech are, they're a bit more than the HSV esque version of nissan, doing alot of factory specials ala the Stagea 260RS.

yes i know who autech are... they also release the 4dr GTRs and many other special model nissans. which means its technically not nissan factory item... i dont count anything they do as factory... cause it isnt :)

ew no... if it wasnt for the fat uras kit on the ceff i got i wouldnt look at it twice :P i hate them in stock form.

i agree completely, they have cred standard, but definately look a bit underwhelming.. like they drifted into the ugly gutter standard, but the autech one's look the good's, the uras kit is hot as, it's amazing what a nice front bar does for them!! :D