SAU Community

R34GTT Coupe - Brand New 1PC Aluminium Tailshaft - Alpha Omega

For Sale - Brand new never used Alpha Omega single piece tailshaft to quit R34GTT coupe only (Custom made item).

As per link - http://alphaomegaracing.com/p/143/c/71/All-Products/ALPHA-OMEGA/MONSTAR-Tailshaft-Skyline-GTST-GTT-RWD.html

Reason for sale - Will no longer fit in the tunnel due to clearance issues since I raised the subframe to alter suspension arm angles etc. The decision to change the rear end setup was made after the purchase of the tailshaft so I have had Hardy Spicer built a custom 2pc shaft with smaller shaft diameter to overcome the issue but a 34 with standard subframe position should allow fitment of the shaft.

20210912_123652.thumb.jpg.2d0a8a1a6ed48771d0392a497b39016e.jpg

Due to prolonged storage since being built the shaft has had a new yoke fitted by Hardy Spicer driveshafts due to light surface rust, original part to be supplied with the sale. It will get a clean up and will come with all the stickers etc supplied by the guys at Alpha Omega.

20210912_123721.thumb.jpg.17cf4452a6e2169b449ae334ebb47c2d.jpg

Tailshaft cost around $1300 delivered plus an additional $300-350 (TBA - Have receipt for the work by Hardy Spicer) to fit new yoke. New yoke and unit are an upgraded crossover supplied by Hardy Spicer due to availability. 

Sale price $1000 firm and I will not ship it due to the fragile nature of the product. Given the current Covid restrictions in NSW this will be something that will need to be collected once the lockdown lifts unless a contactless pickup can be safely arranged.

No rush to sell with the lockdown in place and the price is firm.

PS - I will be doing another post soon with hardrace suspension arms, works wheels, GKTECH hicas lock bars, Aluminium radiator cooling panel, exhaust parts, Complete Go Kart racing package and a bunch of other skyline parts once the lockdown is over to help fund a bigger shed build with the addition of another race car and not a lot of space to spare.