SAU Community

Metal Gear Solid 2 - for PS2

PranK

GTA3 is the reason I got my PS2. It kicks shit over any other game ever. Look out for an add on disc called Vice City coming out shortly.

And MGS2 is pretty shit hot, I love the sword fighting at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Prank,

I just got this a few days ago and boy am i hooked!

Have you finished the level/game?

If so, after it it starts again, but the start background is blue? Any ideas what this is? Does it just mean same level just harder?

• 4 weeks later...

Help....

...hooked....

...i can't sleep...

....need to steal more dog tags now....

i am so hooked on this game it's not funny. it's like watching a movie and you are part of it.

the funniest thing happened last night. i'd been playing most of the day and it was about 1am when the the colonel started saying sh1t like

'you've been playing this game far too long. haven't you got something else to do with your life?'

and

'turn the console off now'

and other stuff like that. i honestly thought i was tripping. i cracked up laughing.

i'm nearly finished i think. so many twists and deceptions. it's like a soap with action. love it

one question, before starting a new game it asks you how you went in the first game and whether to bring on the action and so forth. how does this affect the game because it's before you choose the difficulty level?

only 7 and a half hours before i get to play again....

...i can hold out...

...i think:confused:

that's alright porgie, you got me playing it again so something good has come out of it I suppose. I told you it was a like a movie...you should try Final Fantasy games, they take a bit to get into, but the storylines are soo deep.

Just finished it for the first time. WOW!!!

what a game! first time ever have i found a game worth finishing. if more games were of this quality i'd finish them all.

the cut scenes really make it what it is.

total time 11:39:12

hehe yeah that game rocks and yes i felt like i was on smack when the colonel started saying that **** lol didnt know what was going on %|

anyone played ZONE OF ENDERS if not get in the same people that made mgs2(koniji or what ever it is) made it and it rocks though its short like 6hrs.

Ash.

i only got one when i finished it last and it didn't do anything for me...

i might buy a walkthrough and do it all!! :)

oh, and yeah i was talking to you... i am not sure why i called you George...

stranger things have happened!